Thread: Help! Newbie trying to shop

Default Help! Newbie trying to shop

I'm trying to place my first shopping order through Lego. I cleared my cookies before shopping, used the link posted here, and when I check out it's telling me I'm using an invalid gift code??? Right now they are having free shipping with purchases over $99 and $10 off $100, but there isn't anything I have to type in for that, it's automatic. Another thing is some of the graphics aren't showing up correctly on the check out page. Can anyone help? I have a HUGE order I want to place and would hate to miss out on the rewards and the bonuses through Lego themself.

TIA!

It could be a Lego site issue. I went in and tried to buy something just now and it did give me the discount. I didn't go all the way through to see if I got the free shipping. Try a different Lego link on the SR site, sometimes that helps.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I'm not having any problem either, so it must be on your computer. Possibly the browser you are using, or allowing cookies or security or something is blocking your page from loading the entire way.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

i also went in to check out the site.........I put over $100 in my cart and the discount came off automatically........didn't go any to final check out.....

Maybe try again in a bit
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Thanks everyone! Turns out it was some sort of website glitch. I couldn't check out on my other computer either, and when I shopped at Barnes and Noble I didn't have a problem at check out. While waiting for things to work at Lego, I was able to shop at two other Sunshine Rewards retailes and get my shopping done for five people!