Thread: August Fun

Default August Fun

Somehow I managed to miss the August Fun e-mail. It may have gotten into my spam folder and I deleted it by mistake or something. I get maybe 10 pages of spam a day! Can anyone give me the cliff notes version. Thanks.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Did you know that you can view your paid emails onsite? The non-paid ones don't show up there, but the paid ones do!

If you can't find it, let me know and i'll go dig mine up!
    Debbie

I know that I can get the paid link to the e-mail but nit the e-mail itself. How do you do that?
    Sammielynn

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

August is here and with it some new fun at Sunshine Rewards. As with every month, there are always new things to announce.

Daily Surveys

We saw such a large jump in Daily Surveys last month that we decided that you must really enjoy them! So we are keeping the payout at .80 credits per survey. In addition, you can still earn a bonus ranging from 1 to 5 credits. Visit the Daily Surveys page for more information. Also be sure to visit the forum for tips on how to be more successful with the Daily Surveys.

Forum Changes

Effective today, the Premium Games are now available only to those who subscribe or win subscriptions through the various SR games. Subscriptions are $19.99 for six months through Paypal or 14.99 Sunshine Rewards credits.

We have also added a FlashChat chat room to the forum. Come and hang out with your SR friends and play some games on the weekends. In order to help eliminate spam or possible predators in the chat room, you must have at least 75 total posts in order to access the chat.

Super Members

Super Members are beta testing two fantastic new features for the site. If all goes well, we will be rolling them out to everyone September 1.

Shopping

We are busy adding new merchants. Miles Kimball has returned to the site, and new merchants such as Sport Chalet, Red 32 Designs, Pets Warehouse, Frank Bee School Uniforms, and HairProducts.com have been added in the last several days. Be sure to check out our expanding Back to School section.

There was also a couple of offers at the end and then the paid link
    Sunshine Rewards

You can find e-mail links by clicking on the "News and Links" category of the Member Zone. At the bottom of the page is an e-mail link. You can read your e-mails right there.

Hey! I didn't know that. How neat? Now I don't have to be so paranoid about emails.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

Thank you for taking your time to help!
    Sammielynn