Thread: Stackable Gap and Old Navy Coupons

Default Stackable Gap and Old Navy Coupons

FYI...you CAN stack the free shipping and percent off coupons at Gap and Old Navy. Makes for some great deals!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

This is a FANTASTIC offer. Gap is getting stingy about stacking coupons, and rarely offers free shipping for under a $100 order. I made a teeny order with my rewards coupons (with my Gap credit card) last night- don't even know if it will show up in my SR acct. but I did go thru SR- I just was so excited to get Molly and outfit for basically nothing!!!! They have a lot of cute clothes right now- check it out!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I loved the cute wrap dresses for women with curves at Old Navy. I had no idea that they carried women's sizes online. If you know someone who likes trendy clothes cut for them, check out the cute stuff at Old Navy.
    Angie

I bought a ton of the women's sized stuff last month- it all fits quite well. Warning- it runs BIG.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Great deals! I keep trying to place an order, but their site is running super slow for me! I'm going to try again later!
    Sunshine Rewards

How awesome to be able to stack the coupons!! I didn't find it out thru here, just tried it when I was checking out, and it worked, so I thought 'great'!! You can probly tell Tricia, how much I like Old Navy by all the credits that are always coming thru for me on them - my DH thinks I must be one of their best customers!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

I just took advantage of this for SunshineGuy for a few things for Christmas. Old Navy in particular is a GREAT deal at 20% off even the sale prices.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    I loved the cute wrap dresses for women with curves at Old Navy. I had no idea that they carried women's sizes online. If you know someone who likes trendy clothes cut for them, check out the cute stuff at Old Navy.
    I have that dress in black and love it! I was sad when Old Navy plus went to online only but the free return shipping makes up for it.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.