Thread: MySpiceSage shipping reduced

Default MySpiceSage shipping reduced

They are running an unadvertised special for 3 ays of $3.00 shipping, get it now.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Oh, cool! Some people on a hair board I'm on were praising citric acid rinses, so I might pick some of that up.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Awesome! That's another gift off my list!!

I ordered about 10 different spices and I am going to pair those with some kitchen utensils to make a nice basket for a gift for my friend who loves cooking!
    Last edited by disney_girl; 12-01-2008 at 11:27 AM.
    Sunshine Rewards

I just placed an order. I went in and shopped, filled up my cart and decided to wait for a while. When I started to close the window they offered me half price shipping. Got to love these folks and they have great spices.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

What's their shipping normally? I thought it was $3, or was that a special from before I'm thinking of?

I actually have a list sitting by the computer right now of what I want, so I was hoping for an increase or a coupon to convince me to buy! This works!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Its normally 5.95, so its half price. Not bad at all to spend 3.00 for shipping.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.