Thread: Omaha Steaks Cyber Monday Special ?

Default Omaha Steaks Cyber Monday Special ?

This is the second Cyber Monday special that I can't get to work. I also had trouble with Vera Bradley. Perhaps that is a sign that I shouldn't be shopping.

How do you get the steaks to show up for $2.49? The site does mention the $2.49 steaks, but it doesn't say what you have to do in order to get them at that price. Most do show up on sale, but not for the $2.49. I thought perhaps they would show up in the cart for $2.49 once you select them, but that didn't work. Is there a special code that we need?

For those who have ordered from them before, what steaks would you suggest? I was thinking about rib eyes if they are part of the special.
    Last edited by Belle; 12-01-2008 at 02:52 PM.
    Shake it like a Polaroid picture! Thanks, jfrog!

Order this special it comes out to 2.49 per steak

8 (4 oz.) Top Sirloins (#4227XJZ)

Carved from the center of the sirloin, our Top Sirloins are naturally lean and bursting with bold, beefy flavor. And because of the way our master steakcutters craft these steaks, they're more tender than ever before! Boasted as one of the most flavorful steaks, our Top Sirloins are great for grilling.
    Regular $68.99, Save $49.00. Now Only $19.99
    Qty
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I think I figured it out. It looks like for $2.49/steak you can only get 8 (4 oz.) Top Sirloins for $19.99. Please post if I'm wrong. The deal reads, "get your favorite Omaha Steaks for only $2.49 a steak. There have never been a better time to stock up so be sure to order today for the best selection! ". I was under the impression that the customer got to pick their favorite steak and number to purchase. Wishful thinking on my part.
    Last edited by Belle; 12-01-2008 at 03:15 PM.

Thanks, Sammielynn. Looks like we were posting at the same time.