Thread: Cutest Disney Sets Ever!

Default Cutest Disney Sets Ever!

I was just looking at BigDiscountFragrances and found the cutest sets of Disney stuff so cheap!!

Disney Princess Kids Metallic Heart 4pc Set Eau De Toilette Spray 1.7 Oz, Heart Lipgloss Ring, Changeable Lipstick Pen, Nail Polish--$15.95

Mickey Mouse 2pc Set Eau De Toilette Spray 1.7 Oz, Bath & Shower Gel 8.5 Oz--$12.95

I'm going to have to get at least a couple of these for the girls. They have Cars, Princesses, Jungle Book, Mickey, High School Musical, etc. So much cute stuff!! And they are one of our increased merchants today.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/BigDiscount/
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I was just looking at BigDiscountFragrances and found the cutest sets of Disney stuff so cheap!!

Disney Princess Kids Metallic Heart 4pc Set Eau De Toilette Spray 1.7 Oz, Heart Lipgloss Ring, Changeable Lipstick Pen, Nail Polish--$15.95

Mickey Mouse 2pc Set Eau De Toilette Spray 1.7 Oz, Bath & Shower Gel 8.5 Oz--$12.95

I'm going to have to get at least a couple of these for the girls. They have Cars, Princesses, Jungle Book, Mickey, High School Musical, etc. So much cute stuff!! And they are one of our increased merchants today.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/BigDiscount/
    Hey Tricia, don't buy the HSM one. I bought it for Jill. Its a light peach scent, should be very nice, and really really good price. Had to buy some stocking stuffers too since their prices are so good.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

How cute. I bought something for myself today. Didn't even know they had stuff for children. I'm gonna have to take a look for the girls. Thanks.
    Sunshine Rewards

I thought I may (finally!) have found a fragrance stocking stuffer for the boys. It labels the cars fragrance as "Men's" then says
    Cars cologne for kids is made by Disney. This fragrance for kids contains the fresh scent of sweet flowers and tart citrus. This kid's fragrance is recommended for any occasion.
    What sort of man wants to smell like that?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    I thought I may (finally!) have found a fragrance stocking stuffer for the boys. It labels the cars fragrance as "Men's" then says

What sort of man wants to smell like that?
    As I was reading your post and then saw flower scent...I thought the same thing...maybe something spicey or oceany for boys I was thinking. I love the Car idea too. Let me know what you find. Good luck!
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards