Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The UPS Man!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I think my UPS man is going to hate me, it appears my orders are staggering in. Yesterday came one box from Target (items were shipped seperately from my first order), today Best Buy and another Target (HUGE box) from my first order. Which means I still have my 2nd order from Target, Borders, Sears and Walmart still to come! I bet ya he'll be here every day this week! lol
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

My Popcorn Factory that I ordered on Friday was delivered today & late Monday night I placed an order w/Lands End...paid for express shipping & it was delivered today too! Now THAT'S fast!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    My Popcorn Factory that I ordered on Friday was delivered today & late Monday night I placed an order w/Lands End...paid for express shipping & it was delivered today too! Now THAT'S fast!!
    holy smokes- that IS fast!

My mom was saying she needed to order from Lands End- I asked her to please click thru my SR acct first and she did! Yay! Another buck or two to my acct.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I think our UPS man is getting rather used to stopping here too! My orders are coming in in ones and twos. That way, it's fun to get a little something on more days!! -- My DH thinks that the brown truck is comin by a little too much, tho.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.