Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New DVC Owners!

Congrats! That is such a dream of mine. I know you will enjoy it for years to come.
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Thank you so much for all your responses and help.

I spoke with DVC yesterday morning. We are in the system for BWV, but about three or four days out for our VWL.

Typical "newbie" however -- on VWL we have 60 points that we have to use before November 30, 2009. WOW! In light of the fact that Thanksgiving is "late" again next year and we are leaving on December 5th for a Disney cruise, I'm not sure exactly how to use this. I'm sure we will figure all this out, but any suggestions would be appreciated.

We are so excited to be DVC members!

Leslye

I am assuming these 60 points were banked, correct? If not, you could bank them, then use them in Dec 09.

Otherwise, guess you will just have to plan another trip earlier in the year!

Laura
    Disney Myspace GraphicsSunshine Rewards

They are banked. They expire on 11/30/09. We have a cruise planned for 12/5/09. We didn't know, when we bought, that they would expire on 11/30. I guess, in all reality, they are kinda "free." But, having said that, I don't want to lose them.

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

They could always be used sometime in late september or October for the Food and Wine Festival and save the cruise for another year. Or can they be booked for the week before the 5th or does travel have to end by the 30th