Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who's Reading Your Thread?

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    It's my nickname, it's a southern thing. My real name is Gale, like Gale Storm a semi famous actress from the 50's. I am thinking I must have been a really happy baby, or my mom was hoping I would be. Had it long before it became popular in other worlds. Guess that means I am old. I am a Nursery nurse and no one names their baby Gay, anymore. Or, Gail/Gale for that matter.
    Thanks for shareing that story, I knew there had to be one with a Nickname like that. The only think I think of was Gaylord 'Greg' Focker from the 2000 Movie Meet the Parents.
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

It's my nickname, it's a southern thing. My real name is Gale, like Gale Storm a semi famous actress from the 50's.
    A semi-famous actress?????

'lizabeth, I'm coming home!! (In my best Redd Foxx interpretation, which ain't good at all!!!)

Who can forget My Little Margie????????

Oh, lord, I'm feeling the vapors coming on... Calm down, Mikey... breathe, breathe, breath...
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post
    A semi-famous actress?????

'lizabeth, I'm coming home!! (In my best Redd Foxx interpretation, which ain't good at all!!!)

Who can forget My Little Margie????????

Oh, lord, I'm feeling the vapors coming on... Calm down, Mikey... breathe, breathe, breath...
    Okay, I am guessing you are old. No one knows who I am talking about when I mention her. Every now and then, I see a woman who spells her name Gale, istead of Gail and I can pretty well guess her age. Old, like me. Or, vintage, like wine. That sounds better.

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    sis mom bra son forum? That is odd too!
    That's the one I'm *dying* to know about, myself
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Okay, I am guessing you are old. No one knows who I am talking about when I mention her. Every now and then, I see a woman who spells her name Gale, istead of Gail and I can pretty well guess her age. Old, like me. Or, vintage, like wine. That sounds better.

Not "old" per se, more like a bit of snow on the mountain top. Vintage, is good! Pretty soon we'll be talking about ZaSu Pitts!
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards