Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Columbia House Offer

Default Columbia House Offer

I did this offer yesterday and this is the message I got from them. Seem strange to me, my application is under review, what are they reviewing?

Thank you for applying to join the Columbia House TV on DVD Club. We recommend
    printing out a copy of this order confirmation for your records.

Just to let you know where things stand, we're now in the process of reviewing
    your application, which should take about a week. Once your application is
    approved, we'll send you an email notifying you of your membership number, and
    instructions on how to register to shop on our members-only website.

At that point, we'll also send you your Member Welcome Package, which will
    include the introductory DVDs you selected:

Set Count As Price

Alf: Season One 1 selection $9.98
    Jesus of Nazareth 1 selection $9.98

Total Items 2 selections

Shipping & Processing: FREE
    Order Total: $19.95

When your application is approved and your selections are shipped, the above
    total, plus tax in states where applicable, will be charged to the credit card
    you provided on your application.

Most Member Welcome Packages arrive within one week, but please allow up to
    four weeks for delivery.

Again, thanks for your application!

Sincerely,

TV on DVD Customer Service
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I did this, too and wondered. I got approval for my mortgage, faster.

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    I did this, too and wondered. I got approval for my mortgage, faster.
    So very true.
    Sammielynn

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

I think they review to see if you've ever been a member before or if you have any record of not fulfulling previous memberships.

Does anyone know if this is separate from the Columbia House DVD/Movie Club? I am a member there, wondering if this would still credit or if that would be a fraud issue?
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I think it's seperate as I've gotten advertisements for this club with my videos.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Tricia have you seen any credits pending on this one yet? I am concerned about the membership thing. I was a member of CH years and years ago, probably under my maiden name, I am hoping that wont cause us issues with fraud.
    Sunshine Rewards

These are all through a company that only updates every couple of days, and I haven't seen any credits at all yet. I wouldn't be worried until after Monday.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

LOL Im not really worried about the credit although it will be nice, Im more worried they wont let me have my movies
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I have been "approved" at Columbia House and in looking at their site and prices, they are fairly comparable to DeepDiscount, even paying shipping and tax. Charmed, episode One was even cheaper, right now. They appear to run several specials, I guess similar to all clubs. All in all, I think I will have no problems fulfilling my obligation and then some. Probably the opposite.

Here is the current special info

Get DVDs at 50% Off when you buy 1 at the regular Club price of $19.95 or higher.

All Sets 40% off, no other purchase necessary.

Order early and save more on Upcoming Releases!

Pre-order an upcoming release and instantly save up to $3 off the regular Club price.

A discounted Set or an Upcoming Release -- purchased at $19.95 or higher -- can also act as your qualifying purchase. Each Set used as a qualifying purchase counts as 1 unit and entitles you to DVDs at 50% Off.

You must purchase a DVD at the regular Club price of $19.95 or higher in order to take a DVD of equal or lower value, at 50% Off. Some exceptions apply.

Your Director’s Selection, Upcoming Releases, Sets, and other select titles are not eligible to be taken as a free selection. Standard shipping and processing charges apply to FREE DVDs. FREE DVDs do not earn FunCash(TM)Dollars.

HD DVD and Blu-ray titles have a unique club discount that does not require any other purchase.

Get FREE or Discounted DVDs with FunCash(TM)!

You will earn at least 1 FunCash(TM) Dollar for every DVD you purchase at the regular Club price of $19.95 or higher! And you’ll double your FunCash(TM) earnings when you become a Preferred Member by fulfilling your purchase commitment. Purchasing DVD Collector’s Sets may earn even more FunCash(TM) Dollars!

There are some items that you can not redeem FunCash(TM) on. They are DVDs that you pre-order, High Definition movies and sets, and non-DVD products - video games, merchandise, and Columbia House Gift Certificates.

To find out your FunCash(TM) balance, click on the My Accounttab at the top right hand of your screen.

Note:

Shipping & processing, plus applicable sales tax will be added to all orders.
    Shipping & Processing Charges: (subject to change)
    Single and Double-Disc Titles: First selection $2.99, additional selections $1.99 each.
    Sets and Multi-Disc Titles: 3-disc selections $5.99, 4-disc selections $6.99, 5-disc selections or more $7.99.
    If you don't respond to your Director's Selection or choose an alternate by the specified date, the title will automatically be shipped to you at the regular Club price and shipping & processing, plus applicable sales tax, will be applied.
    Selections are limited to 5 copies per title.

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    These are all through a company that only updates every couple of days, and I haven't seen any credits at all yet. I wouldn't be worried until after Monday.
    Ok, it's Tuesday...just wondering how this is crediting! I'd really like to do the offer as I love my TV shows!!
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800