Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Columbia House Offer

I think it has been pretty good. I saw about 10 different people get credits between last night and this afternoon.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Awesome! Thanks Tricia!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

I got my credit today, but I have'nt heard from columbia house.... Did they send you another e-mail?
    Sammielynn

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

I just got home and received an envelope from Columbia House regarding the DVD Club. A month or so back out of the blue I received a DVD from them as my introductory DVD for joining. The problem was I didn't join and hadn't even considered joining as I remember what their music club was like back in the late 70s, early 80s. You could NEVER get rid of them.

I didn't get a bill from them but I did receive a notice for my NEXT DVD. I thought I would wait this out, not fill out the notice, and see what happens. Once again, out of the blue, today I received the following message:

We are writing regarding an enrollment in Columbia House DVD Club that was recently established in your name.

It has come to our attention that this enrollment may have been established without your authorization or in error. We have now cancelled this membership and you have no balance or obligation.

Please feel free to keep any products we may have shipped to you and disregard any additional correspondence or billing that you have received or may receive regarding this account.

We apologize for any inconvenience, yada yada yada.

I'm actually quite surprised that they did this without any input from me but am glad they did. I WILL be keeping a copy of this letter just in case something gets lost along the way.
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.