Thread: B&N or Border's gift cards?

Default B&N or Border's gift cards?

I'm curious about experience here - is there one that is better at getting the cards from? For Border's, it looks like they charge 1.95 per card?? I need to get about 8 cards, so that would get costly.

have you looked at MychoiceGiftcards. The way that works is say, you want 10-20.00 gift cards. If you buy yourself an email gift cert for 200.00, you only pay the fee once, and then you can either call or get online and order your 10-20.00 gift cards to be sent to whoever. You just have to make sure that however much your email cert is for, you spend it all at once. HTH
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by KJFAE View Post
    I'm curious about experience here - is there one that is better at getting the cards from? For Border's, it looks like they charge 1.95 per card?? I need to get about 8 cards, so that would get costly.
    I ordered cards recently from Borders. The 1.95 is PER MAILING. So it depends if you're mailing them all to different people or if you're mailing them to yourself to give out personally. I ordered 8 to be sent to me. They won't send that many together though so I wound up placing two orders of 4 and paying the 1.95 fee x2. If you want to have them mailed to 8 different addresses you would get charged the fee for each one.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Also if you order their just plain standard pre-loaded ones for $25 or $50 you don't get charged a fee. I ordered one for my brother when I bought my book and received free shipping bc my order was over $25.
    Sunshine Rewards