Thread: Cool Christmas Idea for Gamers

Default Cool Christmas Idea for Gamers

Gamefly is now offering gift certificates for their service. You can either print them off for wrapping or have them emailed. And we are paying $6 per subscription certificate! They start as low as $15 for one month.

Given all of the gaming systems that people give for Christmas, this would make a nice gift. Games are EXPENSIVE. But if you give someone a certificate like this, they can play games for months and trade them in when they get done with them.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopp...eoGameRentals/
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Oooh....I'm interested. Hopefully somebody will have some feedback on them by the time my brother's birthday rolls around in January. I've been telling my mom this would be the PERFECT gift for him, but I already got him boxers in a can for Christmas.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

we have a 2 game a month account with, they are pretty fast with shipping and always send e-mails when they ship and when they recieve the games you ship back. One game got lost in the mail and they resent another, no questioned asked. In my option this would make a great gift.

great deal imo

we had it for 6 months or so (of course thru SR) in the past

wonder if we could use the gift certificate to reactivate 'old'/dormant account?
    Sunshine Rewards

I have a question for whoever buys a gift subscription.....does the recepient have to enter a credit card number when they activate the account? That's the only thing that might prevent my brother from being able to use one....he's not very good with holding onto his money and I'm not sure he'd be willing to repay my parents' each month if he kept it beyond the gift.

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    I have a question for whoever buys a gift subscription.....does the recepient have to enter a credit card number when they activate the account? That's the only thing that might prevent my brother from being able to use one....he's not very good with holding onto his money and I'm not sure he'd be willing to repay my parents' each month if he kept it beyond the gift.
    I am very interested in getting this for my kids for Christmas and was just talking with Tricia about the terms. The redemption of the certificate does require a valid credit card. The credit card will not be charged if the membership is canceled before the paid certificate period is up. If the recipient chooses to continue the service the card will be charged the appropriate monthly service fee.

I'm excited about this one. I think the 2 games out at a time option for three months at $62.95 is a great deal. Even if we only did two games a week that's 8 games in a month for about $20. That's half the price of rentals! It is also a fun gift because the kids will be guarenteed the opportunity to try tons of new games during the winter months when there's lots of time to hang out indoors.

I'm off to get this one--you all should too.
    Angie

Thanks for the update Angie! I'll have to remember this and see about asking my mom if she and my dad would be willing to make sure my brother cancels before they get charged.

Sunshine Rewards