Thread: Drugstore.com

Default Drugstore.com

Does anyone shop through them and what do you get? Thanks!

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by jacaluho View Post
    Does anyone shop through them and what do you get? Thanks!
    I bought Spiderman vitamins, garbage bags, Crest whitening strips, swifter thingies. Basically, being cheap, I look thru the sales/coupons and shop until I get free shipping. AND, I don't buy if it costs more than Targets, etc. But, you get credits, here and there so that drops the cost some.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

shopped yesterday and I got Body Glide, pull ups and huggies clean wipes for the kids.
    Sunshine Rewards

I shop there. I had some credits to use from a previous purchase. (I bought a scale, but not through SR though because I had a free shipping offer from them). So I placed an order for my moisuurizer and for Stevia plus sweetening packets for my coffee. I got the SR credit right away, and I was able to use my credits from my previous purchase.
    Sunshine Rewards

I actually need to make a purchase today. I order cleaning spray for my kitchen, makeup, tylenol, moisturizers, contact rewetting drops....pretty much all kinds of stuff! I've actually been ordering from them since they opened many, many years ago. They were one of the first websites that I started shopping through.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I really like drugstore.com. I buy my tea tree oil shampoo and face wash. I like the VitaBath products and Neutrogena products also. I also buy a lot of our over the counter medicines with my flex med dollars there too. It's cool because you earn SR rewards and drugstore dollars with them at the same. Double rewards!!
    (4) (3) (2)
    Us: "Where do you guys want to go for dinner tonight?"
    Kids: "Disney World"
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer13079 View Post
    I really like drugstore.com. I buy my tea tree oil shampoo and face wash. I like the VitaBath products and Neutrogena products also. I also buy a lot of our over the counter medicines with my flex med dollars there too. It's cool because you earn SR rewards and drugstore dollars with them at the same. Double rewards!!
    Thanks you guys! I will be seeing what I can find! Can someone explain the Drugstore dollars?

Quote Originally Posted by jacaluho View Post
    Thanks you guys! I will be seeing what I can find! Can someone explain the Drugstore dollars?
    5% of everything you spend-you redeem them quarterly-April, July, Oct, Jan.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I shopped through them last night. I got Sunscreen, Bliss body stuff, vitamins, all kinds of stuff for our trip. I have never had a problem with them.
    ________
    New jersey dispensary
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 07:39 AM.