Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Taste of Sunshine Contest Question

And I just wanted to take the blame so that no one would think it was Cindy's fault. It was totally me. It has just been one of those days, if you know what I mean. LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Not a problem at all Tricia. We all have days like that. I really just thought that it was me looking in all the wrong spots. Hopefully tomorrow will be an awesome day for you to make up for it.
    Sunshine Rewards

I have a question too. I tried to go to the My Spice Sage link and it gave me an error. The spices from there would sure my dressing for Christmas dinner tasty!!!

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I also have a question. I ordered two different gifts from Cheryl & Co. in the same order. I entered them into the contest as one entry. However, should I have actually made two entries in the contest, one with each gift number?
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    I also have a question. I ordered two different gifts from Cheryl & Co. in the same order. I entered them into the contest as one entry. However, should I have actually made two entries in the contest, one with each gift number?
    If you made them separately, yes, if you made them on one order, no. Does that make sense.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by shmily1 View Post
    I have a question too. I tried to go to the My Spice Sage link and it gave me an error. The spices from there would sure my dressing for Christmas dinner tasty!!!
    I see that, let me check it out.

ETA; They are temporarily off line. Will check with the AM to see why.
    Last edited by sunshinecindy; 12-06-2008 at 09:29 AM.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    If you made them separately, yes, if you made them on one order, no. Does that make sense.
    Yep. Thanks for the quick answer.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards