Thread: Disney gift card ?

Default Disney gift card ?

Ok these are probably stupid quesitons. Hey I am new at this! I am entitled to ask dumb questions, right? Anyhoo, I received my gift card (thank you!) and noticed on the bank it says scratch off? Am I do to that or do they do that at the store? Do I have to call someone to activate this card?
    Thanks for the info

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

The card is activated. As far as the scratch off I'm not too sure. I don't remember having to do it at disney last year to use the card.
    Sunshine Rewards

You do nothing with it unless you either want to check your balance or make a phone transaction, that is your pin number. Otherwise, just leave it.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Great! Thanks for the quick replies!

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

They have pirates gift cards. Go to disneyland.com and type in gift cards. Really so cool!
    ________
    ON A BOAT
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 07:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    They have pirates gift cards. Go to disneyland.com and type in gift cards. Really so cool!
    Dog gone it...why did you have to tell me that?? Now I'm gonna have to order a few of those cute ones.