Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Okay who is this guy?

Default Okay who is this guy?

Steven S from Kentucky?? Are you on the boards? What in the world are you doing to make that kind of money?
    Hats off to you!
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I saw in another thread earlier that he has his own home business - must need tons of stuff right now! Wow, indeed.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Good for him (and good for SR!!) - I can only dream of making big $$ that way, LOL. I've only graced the big board once...my one and only probably.
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

Quote Originally Posted by jl8595 View Post
    Good for him (and good for SR!!) - I can only dream of making big $$ that way, LOL. I've only graced the big board once...my one and only probably.
    Yeah, I think I have only made the top 10 once - and now that it is only the top 8, guess it will take some miracle (or too much spending!) to get that!

Quote Originally Posted by lanny76 View Post
    Yeah, I think I have only made the top 10 once - and now that it is only the top 8, guess it will take some miracle (or too much spending!) to get that!
    LOL - I hear ya! My DH finally caved to getting a pool this past summer...my computer was logged onto In The Swim buying pool accessories for three weeks straight...otherwise, no Big Board for me!
    Last edited by jl8595; 12-05-2008 at 04:59 PM.
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

only time I made the big board was the FIRST month it was introducted, and I think you had to be in the top 3 to earn a prize. I was #8 or something. That's OK! I'm more of a slow and steady earner.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Quote Originally Posted by Alice28 View Post
    only time I made the big board was the FIRST month it was introducted, and I think you had to be in the top 3 to earn a prize. I was #8 or something. That's OK! I'm more of a slow and steady earner.
    I'm just happy to make a few bucks cashback on the relatively small amount of shopping I do, plus surveys/offers. I will be perfectly OK if I don't make the top again - altho it would be fun!

I didn't make the big board, but I was "catching up". I made the 15th spot in October with $96. Most of that came from doing 3 survey's a day and a $7.00 bonus from Sept. and freebies. Hardly any shopping.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    I didn't make the big board, but I was "catching up". I made the 15th spot in October with $96. Most of that came from doing 3 survey's a day and a $7.00 bonus from Sept. and freebies. Hardly any shopping.
    Gosh, I made #11 last month with over $129. I can't imagine anyone making so much in one month. Good for him! I just refuse to do any offers/shop for anything more than I actually want/need. I'm very happy with my earnings alone and don't need a bonus on top of it. I have now earned enough through SR in the 16 months I've been a member to pay my entire share of my upcoming Disney Cruise for August 2009. Now I'm working on paying for amenities while I'm on the cruise.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Kudo's to Steve!! I would just LOVE to know though what kind of business he has! HOLY COW!!!! You go Steve AND SR!!!!
    1 steven S. from Kentucky 949.78
    Sunshine Rewards