Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Favorite Offer

Default My Favorite Offer

This thread is to help out the newbies.

Seasoned veterans....please post your favorite offer that is still available on SR and why. Was it because you loved the product? The payout was good? It credited fast? It introduced you to a new service?

Let's keep it just to posting your favorites to keep the thread on topic. Anything else will be split into its own thread.

I'll start. My favorite is Vista Print T Shirt. It's a relatively high paying offer with a product that I actually really like and will use.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Helium was my favorite offer. It was free, paid out $3, and it introduced me to a website that I really like and use.
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Obopay - you got 4.75 for the offer plus another 10.00 loaded to the card that can be used for anything you want. Fast, easy, free credit worth a total of 14.75.
    Sunshine Rewards

ChickiePants is offline Next thing you know, Chingy will be showing up on your doorstep!

I LOVE emusic.com: I am a big fan of indie music and love to discover new stuff, so I got it and kept it past the trial period. I've already upgraded to the 50 song package because there was just too much great stuff on there! Plus, it works with iPods too, if you have one of those. It's GREAT!

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I would have to say a couple of my favorites are the hyatt gold passport and internet survey panel and pictures.com. All were totally easy and credited pretty darn quick. Then the York photo one would be next.

Kim
    ________
    PROBLEMS WITH AVANDIA
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 07:40 AM.

Any of the photo offers are my favorites. After that I would have to say Vista Print!

Lydia
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

I'd have to say York Photo. Great credit($$) & very fast!!
    Photos I received were excellent too!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

My favorites are the Vista Print offers and the york photo...they did cost some money out of pocket, but I LOVE the products and the rewards are decent amounts.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

Vista Print is one of my favorites as well. Blockbuster was my most favorite, and still is. Maybe we will get them back as an offer one day.

Zooba is my favorite. All books are $9.95 with free shipping. Great payout (currently $13.00) and quick crediting.

All books are hardcover unless otherwise stated. You can order as many books as you like at one shot or wait and get one book a month. You put books in your queue so there are no forms to send back for your selections for that month. Easy!!!

Check this one out. NO other book club offers free shipping.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards