Thread: fast help!

Default fast help!

i have an order that i am ready to purchase at disney shopping. i want to use a couple of my gift cards. can i use multiple cards for one order?

it says that i must enter a credit card to cover any amount over my gift card. so if i just put one card in, of course one card will not cover my order, i need to enter more than one card.

does anyone know if this can be done?
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

I don't think that I have ever been able to use more than one online before.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

i ended up calling them, because if i divided my order up for each gift card then i would not beable to get the free shipping. so i called, and yes you can use multiple cards, however the thing is, you can only enter one card, then wait about 30 minutes and then you call them to add your other cards. a bit of a pain, but it worked so far.

also you can use several promos at once.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesdare View Post
    i ended up calling them, because if i divided my order up for each gift card then i would not beable to get the free shipping. so i called, and yes you can use multiple cards, however the thing is, you can only enter one card, then wait about 30 minutes and then you call them to add your other cards. a bit of a pain, but it worked so far.

also you can use several promos at once.
    Interesting. I will be anxious to see if they still give us the credit on it. I've stacked the promo codes before (like free shipping and percent off). That's always nice!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

oh gosh the credit. they better, they just better, i think it was around $5 or $6 dollars for my sr credit.

if they don't automatically send the credit. is it possible to submit a tt? i'm just asking because i dont' know your end of it. i live by the motto: it never hurts to ask.

holy cow! i just got my order a few minutes ago. that was really fast. i think that was a saturday night that i placed my order.

i did open the box, everything is so darn cute and i can't wait for christmas to give my grandaughter the disney things. i ordered her clothes and boots. i think i am more excited over this than anything else. it must be that disney aspect.

also, the credits are showing as pending. so that is a double holy cow!