Thread: Ebay bids?

Default Ebay bids?

Okay, I am new at SR, so please bear with me. I am bidding on several items on eBay. I did not go through the SR link before bidding. Can I still get credits from SR if I win the merchandise? Can I go through sunshine rewards if I win, and pay via Paypal, and get credits from SR?

Thanks for any help!!

Quote Originally Posted by vickmeys View Post
    Okay, I am new at SR, so please bear with me. I am bidding on several items on eBay. I did not go through the SR link before bidding. Can I still get credits from SR if I win the merchandise? Can I go through sunshine rewards if I win, and pay via Paypal, and get credits from SR?

Thanks for any help!!
    You must go through SR to place your bid in order to get credit. If you do not go through our link, it will not credit here.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Thanks! From now on I will go through the SR link!!

Just an idea, but if you're still winning the auctions, you could always go and increase your maximum bid just a little bit by going through the SR link and see if that would help it credit. I have no idea, but it might be worth a shot.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Great idea!! It is worth a shot! Thanks!