Thread: Jump Start Green Monday

Default Jump Start Green Monday

Even if you have heard of Black Friday and Cyber Monday, you have probably not heard of "Green Monday." Green Monday is the day of the year that traditionally has the most online shopping. It's around two Mondays before Christmas, in plenty of times for gifts to be shipped.

What does Green Monday mean for you? GREAT DEALS!! Merchants have been gearing up for shopping tomorrow, which includes pulling out their best deals of the season. Because so many of them started sending us the deals this weekend, we went ahead and posted as many as we could. And to sweeten the pot, we increased the cash back on about 25 of our favorite merchants.

So check out the Coupons and Discounts page as well as the front page of SR and get that holiday shopping finished!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Cool, I'm on the fence about placing an order tonight or waiting a few days or waiting to see if it's cheaper after Christmas...decisions, decisions! Maybe there will be something tomorrow that will help me make up my mind.

Just wanted to let you know that Dale & Thomas is listed twice on your increase list with different percentages.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Tricia - don't know if I can ask this, or if you can answer, but I was wondering if there was possibly going to be an increased cash back the next couple of days for Things Remembered?
    Want to order some gifts for my employees, but a little better deal would be awesome.
    Sunshine Rewards

We just got finished loading up everything that we plan on putting up for the next few days. The only way that anything would go up now is if a merchant specifically emails us and asks us to be added.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

That's fine, I will order anyhow, just thought it wouldn't hurt to check first. Thank you for the prompt reply
    Sunshine Rewards