Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best Deals Thread

Limoges is having a GREAT sale. I couldn't even pick just one item to post. We have a coupon for 10% off plus free shipping. Check out this bracelet that is $19 (before discount)

They have items for sisters, mothers, friends, etc. Some as low as $7 and most of them engraved.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/LimogesJewelry/
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Mrs. Prindables fans rejoice! I just found a TWENTY FOUR pack of apples for $31 on QVC. You read that right. 24 Mrs. Prindables apples to use as gifts:

Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Mrs. Prindables fans rejoice! I just found a TWENTY FOUR pack of apples for $31 on QVC. You read that right. 24 Mrs. Prindables apples to use as gifts:

That was ALL the incentive I needed! lol
    Sunshine Rewards

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Merry Christmas to me! I figured it was worth (with shipping) just under $2 per mini apple! ($1.71) to be exact! Shipping for a pershiable item was 9.97.
    Sunshine Rewards

I just ordered 2 men's colognes, one for DH, the other for DS from fragrance.net. They were both $5.00 cheaper than any store I looked at. When I got on the site, an instant $10 coupon popped up, so I clicked on that and then qualified for free shipping because my total was over $70.00. At 7% back from SR, I thought this was a great deal, so if you need any men's or women's fragrances check them out.

Now those are something I could sink my teeth into!!!! might have to order tomorrow am!!!!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Thumbs up

Just Perfect, I ordered them this morning and they arrive the 18th, right before my trip. I was tryng to come up with something for my small staff, all 15 of them, perfect for the gals and guys at work, And a few left over for the mail gal, the trash guy, hair dresser.....and a couple for ME!!!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pooh's Pal View Post
    Just Perfect, I ordered them this morning and they arrive the 18th, right before my trip. I was tryng to come up with something for my small staff, all 15 of them, perfect for the gals and guys at work, And a few left over for the mail gal, the trash guy, hair dresser.....and a couple for ME!!!

That was my thought exactly!! Have a few bus drivers to give something to, office staff that I work closely with at all 3 schools (yes this year all of mine are in different schools) mail lady, hairdresser AND I get to try some!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    Now those are something I could sink my teeth into!!!! might have to order tomorrow am!!!!
    Hey Pam - I was just on to order them, and I am on a waiting list Were you able to get yours??

I did see ~ Mrs.Prindables S/16 IndividualSizeCandyBar Apples for 35.92 plus S&H
    Amy

PhotobucketSunshine Rewards

I can't believe how good the Mrs. Prindables prices are on QVC! They have 42 different items--ranging from 3 apple sets to gift sets to those big samplers. Definitely a major find.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs