Thread: Disney Crossover Sling Bag

Default Disney Crossover Sling Bag

Anyone have one of these? I have never seen one. It looks like it would be great for the parks. I'm really tired of my fanny pack. Today it is 40% off.

Our Crossover Sling Create-Your-Own Disney Bag lets you design your very own Disney classic daypack. Add your favorite Disney character, then personalize it even more with your name. Whether Mickey Mouse is your alter-ego or you've always wanted Tinker Bell on your bag or any of the other Disney characters available, it's all up to you. And, since the Disney Crossover Sling Bag has so many great features, it will make your day as you travel, hike or just go to school. Imported.

Personalize it, up to 8 characters, including spaces, in a color and font of your choosing
    Disney character embroidered art
    Water resistant
    Ideal for hiking, day-tripping, travel or school
    Sling includes 2 large zippered compartments and 1 large compartment with self-stick closure
    Strap has 2 small self-stick closure pockets, a zippered enclosure for change and a pencil pocket
    Bonus pull-string beverage carrier straps on to pack with self-stick closure
    Sling stays firmly around you with sporty toggle closure
    Polyester/metal
    46'' L x 6'' W (10'' W with beverage) x 5'' D
    Last edited by sammielynn; 12-08-2008 at 11:50 AM.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

That looks very interesting. I don't have one......but sure would like to see one in person. Does it go across your back or front? Either?

I'm a zipper person. Not sure if those 'self closure' pockets would work for me.
    Love the fact that you can put a character on it.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

That does look pretty cool. I think if you are use to a fanny pack it would be a step up and about the same size. I know it would never hold all the junk Mike and I like to bring but we are more "backpack" people.
    Sunshine Rewards

I think that you could wear it on the front or the back or over the shoulder for that matter. I even carry my fanny pack over my shoulder most of the time.
    I am really trying to cut the things I carry into the parks. I'm so tired of feeling like a pack mule.
    Sammielynn

Wink

Sammielynn..that is very cool. I too tired of my fanny pack, along with my DD telling me that "Fanny packs are OUT Mom!" I'm sure she'd love to see me in this, lol. I do like the idea of having a place to carry my water bottle, but wonder if this would be too cumbersome.
    I just got a Vera Bradley Mini Hipster for my upcoming park touring, it can hold my cell phone, camera and a small wallet and has a place for ID/credit card or my Key to the Kingdom card. (taking my small Disney backpack along too incase the Vera is not enough)

Thanks for the tip...40% off good deal at $16.17 I'll bet they will have them at WDW when I go in 10 days, I'll have to check them out at the World of Disney and report back.
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Would love to hear a review!
    Sammielynn