Thread: Disney Crossover Sling Bag

Threaded View

Default Disney Crossover Sling Bag

Anyone have one of these? I have never seen one. It looks like it would be great for the parks. I'm really tired of my fanny pack. Today it is 40% off.

Our Crossover Sling Create-Your-Own Disney Bag lets you design your very own Disney classic daypack. Add your favorite Disney character, then personalize it even more with your name. Whether Mickey Mouse is your alter-ego or you've always wanted Tinker Bell on your bag or any of the other Disney characters available, it's all up to you. And, since the Disney Crossover Sling Bag has so many great features, it will make your day as you travel, hike or just go to school. Imported.

Personalize it, up to 8 characters, including spaces, in a color and font of your choosing
    Disney character embroidered art
    Water resistant
    Ideal for hiking, day-tripping, travel or school
    Sling includes 2 large zippered compartments and 1 large compartment with self-stick closure
    Strap has 2 small self-stick closure pockets, a zippered enclosure for change and a pencil pocket
    Bonus pull-string beverage carrier straps on to pack with self-stick closure
    Sling stays firmly around you with sporty toggle closure
    Polyester/metal
    46'' L x 6'' W (10'' W with beverage) x 5'' D
    Last edited by sammielynn; 12-08-2008 at 11:50 AM.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards