Thread: Cheryl & Co

Default Cheryl & Co

Hope noone minds, I just posted this as a review, but wanted to put it here too. You have got to check this out. Thanks for doing the video blog as well Tricia. I am sooo glad I ordered this!--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just received my first order from Cheryl & Co. It was the winter traditions tower I think. I have to tell you that these were the best cookies that I have ever had!!!! My whole family agrees and I am definately going to be ordering often. If you have not tried Cheryl & Co. yet, you sooooo need to, you wont be sorry. Also, this was the prettiest tower gift I have ever seen. So pretty that we opened it all up, sampled the treats and then put the tower back together Anyone would be so excited to receive this as a gift, and free shipping right now and increased cash back. Oh, and, one other thought I am having is that all of these treats come individually wrapped, so you could also use them for awesome stocking treats
    Last edited by sselig2000; 12-08-2008 at 10:42 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm so glad that you had a good experience with them. I totally agree with you. They are one of my top three "go to" companies for sending gifts to pretty much everyone all year long. Everyone in my family has gotten at least one gift from them. LOL! I love that you can find so many towers and baskets with free shipping that also allow you to use the money off coupons. It's a great deal and they are YUMMY!!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

We were just saying that it would be really nice of us to empty out those boxes and wrap someones gift in it. It is so pretty, and hey, we could order more cookies
    Sunshine Rewards

Does anyone happen to recall if Cheryl & Co offers the option of selecting your delivery date? I can't recall.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sselig2000 View Post
    Does anyone happen to recall if Cheryl & Co offers the option of selecting your delivery date? I can't recall.
    They do. I actually scheduled some early last week to be delivered this Friday.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards