Thread: How Do I Get Paid Clicks?

I have not been able to get a paid click for 3 days now Have I done something wrong or do I not have enough money made to be able to do it? sorry if on wrong board for this question new at this

Quote Originally Posted by memanana View Post
    I have not been able to get a paid click for 3 days now Have I done something wrong or do I not have enough money made to be able to do it? sorry if on wrong board for this question new at this
    That has nothing to do with it (being new)...everyone has access to them (some are for supermembers only and some are for everyone). It's just a matter of logging in at the right time and before the maximum number of clicks. Takes some luck (and subscribing to this thread helps because we post when we find one so that it emails everyone and tells them to hurry and get here.

Sorry...I didn't pay attention to where I was...it's not this thread that notifies you, it's the thread under Offers that says "Paid Clicks Go Get It Thread"
    Last edited by Mom2aPrincess; 08-04-2007 at 02:24 PM.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I rarely get paid clicks either. Once in a while I get lucky, however. It's the luck of the draw, I guess.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I think tricia said that some of the advertisers are starting to target their paid clicks to certain demographics so its really just a matter of luck to get them. There are also less out there since there has been a decline in the number of advertisers buying these clicks.

If you do get one please fill out your email or zip if they ask so that they can see that we actually do read the offer and they might start buying more again (this goes for the generous genie types)
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Thanks for the explanation. I'm rather new here. I'm trying to learn the ropes.