Thread: Survey Counter

Default Survey Counter

I was wondering if one of you could please add the December Survey counter to the survey page if you get a chance. Thank You
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sselig2000 View Post
    I was wondering if one of you could please add the December Survey counter to the survey page if you get a chance. Thank You
    This usually gets added towards the end of the month. Meanwhile, you can see how many surveys you've done by looking at your history.

Yes, I am aware that I can scoll down through my history and count my survey credits, but I have asked about this before and Tricia has always said, thanks for the reminder. Didn't realize that it couldn't be added till later in the month. Sorry
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sselig2000 View Post
    Yes, I am aware that I can scoll down through my history and count my survey credits, but I have asked about this before and Tricia has always said, thanks for the reminder. Didn't realize that it couldn't be added till later in the month. Sorry
    Usually it gets added around the 15th of the month. I don't think that it can't be added sooner just that is when it normally happens. I don't think I have ever seen it added within the first 10 days of the month but I could be wrong.
    Sunshine Rewards

Sorry, just thought that I would ask about it. I didn't realize that it doesn't get added earlier in the month. Next time I will just wait for it to show up.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by missymouse View Post
    Usually it gets added around the 15th of the month. I don't think that it can't be added sooner just that is when it normally happens. I don't think I have ever seen it added within the first 10 days of the month but I could be wrong.
    I have seen it added around the 7th once. However, I think it was added really late the previous month, so I thought they were just compensating!

Sselig, don't feel bad here. I know you're right and I have seen Tricia say sometimes she just needs a little reminder. There's nothing wrong with being the one to provide it, so long as it's not really obnoxious. (Your's wasn't!!)
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Ii love the survey counter it inspires me to do more when I see it. I know that is dumb but it does
    Sunshine Rewards
    "
    Jo

I don't think that's dumb at all. I get motivated when I see how many I've done too.
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

thanks sselig for putting it "out there" so early in the month, b/c the counter is counting!

I remember seeing Tricia mention that they don't put it up immediately b/c they like to know that surveys are crediting for a few days, so I don't think they *have to* wait until mid-month, I think they just hang on, then other things come up.
    Sunshine Rewards