Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boca Java Is Hot!

Default Boca Java Is Hot!

If you are a coffee drinker or like to give it as gifts, check out the new Boca Java offer. It really looks great! It's about $20 total including S/H for 4 8oz bags. They have multiple flavors to choose from. Then you get 13 credits back from us! Credits have been coming through on these really quickly.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Question from non-coffee drinker:

My dad is a traditional coffee drinker...what flavors would you recommend? He's NOT experimental and will look at me crazy if I give him some "weird" flavors. He's really the only daily coffee drinker we have in our family..we're all soda drinkers.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

Oh good question -- I was wandering the same thing. Also does this bagged coffee go bad? Like could I use it as a birthday present in November or a Christmas present? I have no clue obviously lol...
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Quote Originally Posted by Soccer Princess View Post
    Oh good question -- I was wandering the same thing. Also does this bagged coffee go bad? Like could I use it as a birthday present in November or a Christmas present? I have no clue obviously lol...
    You may need to freeze it until then in an air tight container. Ok so I dont even drink coffee but I swear I heard that somewhere and it sounded like a really good answer to your question
    Sunshine Rewards

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    You may need to freeze it until then in an air tight container. Ok so I dont even drink coffee but I swear I heard that somewhere and it sounded like a really good answer to your question
    Janet,
    You've got good ears! Nothing wrong with freezing it at all. We did this a lot when we were buying Starbucks ground coffee. Now we've got a Keurig machine (available from Coffeeforless.com and SR!!!) and those K-cups are WONDERFUL!!

But, freeze away! Don't keep it forever, but a few months will NOT be a problem.

Michael
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post
    Janet,
    You've got good ears! Nothing wrong with freezing it at all. We did this a lot when we were buying Starbucks ground coffee. Now we've got a Keurig machine (available from Coffeeforless.com and SR!!!) and those K-cups are WONDERFUL!!

But, freeze away! Don't keep it forever, but a few months will NOT be a problem.

Michael
    Isn't the Keurig the best!!! Wish I could take advantage of this great offer but since I only use the K-cups now, I would have no use for this coffee. But I do LOVE my Keuirg coffee!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

Cool! I can't wait to get my coffee!!! I drink a ton of it and have been wanting to try this company after hearing ads on the radio.

Thanks!!

I'd still love to know which flavors (if any) ya'll would think a traditional Folgers coffee drinker would like.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mom2aPrincess View Post
    I'd still love to know which flavors (if any) ya'll would think a traditional Folgers coffee drinker would like.
    There were a few medium blend coffees that I think would be the most like Folgers. I wouldn't go for the med/dark roast like Sumatra....that might be too strong for him (I love it though, you can send it to me if your dad doesn't like it, LOL !!!)

This is a great offer, and we have another this week too coming up, but, coffee does not go bad, though freezing is not the best alternative because freezing causes water crystals which form on the coffee then when you thaw it, that water goes into the grounds or beans. however, you can keep it in your refrig for months and month and months. I buy sometimes 5 months of coffee at at time. I use whole bean and when I get good buys, I buy it.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.