Thread: Sunshine Rewards Videoblog: Colonial Candle at Sunshine Rewards

Default Sunshine Rewards Videoblog: Colonial Candle at Sunshine Rewards

Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I have to admit that I am a bit of a candle snob and had never ordered from them before. I was afraid to go with a company that I didn't know as well as Yankee. But after the box I got last week, I am sold!! You can search their site by fragrance or by color. They always have items on sale because they rotate some of their scents by season. Right now we have some great coupons up for them. If you are a candle lover or need some gifts, definitely check out Angie's video. I wish we had Smell-a-Vision!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I was really impressed with the candles I got DSIL, and she liked them too.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

And God knows there are no better sniffers out there then me and my girls. Sheesh. Tricia can smell a wrapped candle 100ft away under a Christmas tree.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    And God knows there are no better sniffers out there then me and my girls. Sheesh. Tricia can smell a wrapped candle 100ft away under a Christmas tree.
    Funny story. We were unpacking the parts to the fake Christmas tree this year and I kept smelling lavender on the tree. Kevin thought I was crazy. I started to arrange the greenery that goes on the mantle and there was an old votive holder in it from last year that had a tiny bit of lemon lavender candle residue in the bottom of it. Turns out that the mantle piece was packed in the same box as the Christmas tree. I wasn't crazy!

Like I said.... I am a candle snob. My whole demeanor is changed by the smells around me. That's why I'm so picky about the candles I buy. I'm anxious to try that cranberry mint that Angie showed in the video.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I wish we had Smell-a-Vision!!
    That would be great...

Thanks for the video review. I always find them helpful. You all do such a great job.

I am the same way Tricia. Drives me crazy that my nose is still not back to par yet...I am going to look into these candles since you all like them. I am very picky about candles and scents too. I burn them all the time.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards