Page 67 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Survey Technical Issues Thread

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Not sure if anyone has had the video game survey. Mike and I spent almost an hour on the darn thing last night (he really enjoyed giving his opinion on this one) and thought we were almost finished when the thing died on us. Couldn't refresh, go back, etc. Just a nasty error message and so we had to report it and close it down.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    just spent 20 minutes on a sm survey about the "sunshine" state, completed the whole thing and instead of getting the congrats page i got this:
    Thank you for sharing your opinions!
    Thanks a lot. Unfortunately, you do not qualify for this particular survey.

i went very slowly and answered each question honestly. just thought i would give everyone the heads up on this survey. oh well, will try again later.

PLEASE NOTE: Only one submission per person is accepted.
    Same thing happened to DH tonight but on a survey for a "sleep aid". He spent 30 minutes on it and took his time but he still got the "you don't qualify" page. I reported it to GF so I'll see what happens.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by kayjo View Post
    Same thing happened to DH tonight but on a survey for a "sleep aid". He spent 30 minutes on it and took his time but he still got the "you don't qualify" page. I reported it to GF so I'll see what happens.
    Same thing happened to me on the DS for sleep aid. I was made spent a good amount of time on it and the white page that said sorry, but only one per household??? Was in a hurry to get out the door I forgot to report it.
    Sunshine Rewards

just tried to do a ds on flavored coffees this morning, answered one question and got this message:
    This survey is currently closed. Please contact the author of this survey for further assistance.
    reported this to gf so hopefully they will remove this survey. just wanted to give everyone a heads up on this survey.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Just took a survey on Advertising that did not take me back to SR when I was finished.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Same thing happened to me on the DS for sleep aid. I was made spent a good amount of time on it and the white page that said sorry, but only one per household??? Was in a hurry to get out the door I forgot to report it.
    grr I read yall complaining about this one but didn't realize I was doing it until the end. Received the same error message and will be reporting it.
    Sunshine Rewards

i just did the survey on the sleep aid and got the same message:
    Thank you for sharing your opinions!
    Thanks a lot. Unfortunately, you do not qualify for this particular survey.

PLEASE NOTE: Only one submission per person is accepted.

reported it to gf as well as i spent 30 minutes doing it.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

It's been a long time since I had a survey with an error. I should know to check here more often as I also spent a good amount of time on the sleep aid survey only to get bumped out.
    Sunshine Rewards

i got hosed by the sleep aid survey as well, and just reported it to GF.

I was able take and complete the sleep aid survey, but it took well over 50 minutes to do so, sorry it's not working for some.