Page 81 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Survey Technical Issues Thread

I don't seem to be having much luck with the DS's today...just did the Book Club Mom's survey and at the end they asked if I wanted to be part of their panel. When I said no thanks, they said they were only interested in people who would be on the panel and I didn't qualify AFTER giving them all my answers and doing their ENTIRE survey. Never got a Thanks page, so I'm fairly certain that it won't credit since I didn't join their panel...

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by iluvamystery89 View Post
    i just spent 20 minutes on the beauty product survey and did NOT get taken back to the SR congrats page! this is the SECOND time today!!! i give up! what's the point if they're not going to work correctly?

I got this beauty survey this morning and the same thing happened, I did report it.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I got this beauty survey this morning and the same thing happened, I did report it.
    same here; reported it. ugh, the last few days, seems I have gotten more than my share of surveys with tech difficulties, ones I complete that then say I didn't qualify, or ones that don't return to the SR page. 3x in a row yesterday! Oh well...

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Default GF DS

Quote Originally Posted by lkat View Post
    I don't seem to be having much luck with the DS's today...just did the Book Club Mom's survey and at the end they asked if I wanted to be part of their panel. When I said no thanks, they said they were only interested in people who would be on the panel and I didn't qualify AFTER giving them all my answers and doing their ENTIRE survey. Never got a Thanks page, so I'm fairly certain that it won't credit since I didn't join their panel...
    I also did the book club, so do not think you did anything wrong, I joined and it did not take me back. I do not understand why GF can not get it to work, or maybe they just do not want to. When you join a panel thru OTX it always give me the completion page. You would think GF is should be doing the same thing.

Jtowner

I did a Brain Juicer one on paper towels today and when it got to the 100% completed I got the big "filled quota" message. I got burned one of these Brain Juicers the other day. I think I'll just close out of them if no one is getting through them. Seems fishy.

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

I got burned twice today also, once for a beauty supply and once for a moisture remover, both went through the entire survey, even had the "questions for classification only" at the end then both told me I did not qualify instead of taking me to the congratulations page.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Make sure to report the panel surveys to GF. They don't want to run them but don't know what surveys they are until people report them.

Sorry to hear BrainJuicer is giving people trouble. I've done a few of them the past week and really enjoy them. I've never hit the quota screen. Strange. I did notice they have some answer choices that might be screeners so I tend to type responses rather than pick from their buttons.
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Anyone not get a otx survey credit on the hour. I did one at 9 and nada. I am bummed.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    Anyone not get a otx survey credit on the hour. I did one at 9 and nada. I am bummed.
    I got credit on the hour, I know that's not what you wanted to hear, sorry!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Make sure to report the panel surveys to GF. They don't want to run them but don't know what surveys they are until people report them.
    Ooops, burned twice today and didn't report either. Not sure what I was thinking -- probably that I was excited to even get a survey as they have been rather dry lately.

Off to try again.
    Sunshine Rewards