Page 83 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Survey Technical Issues Thread

Got one on spending habits and got all the way to the end, hit submit, and nothing.... I should have known when it booted me and restarted halfway through the first time I tried it...
    Sunshine Rewards

just tried to do my ds for today on a well known steakhouse and right in the middle of the survey i got this message:
    an error has occurred. please try again later.
    i reported this problem to gf so hopefully they will fix it.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    just tried to do my ds for today on a well known steakhouse and right in the middle of the survey i got this message:
    an error has occurred. please try again later.
    i reported this problem to gf so hopefully they will fix it.
    Same exact thing happened to me on this survey. I reported it to GF also.
    Robin

Just tried to do a survey on the new movie of a well known teen star, but it wouldn't load the movie clip. It went to a blank screen and stayed blank when I refreshed.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    Just tried to do a survey on the new movie of a well known teen star, but it wouldn't load the movie clip. It went to a blank screen and stayed blank when I refreshed.
    Got the same one yesterday, but the movie clip loaded, watched it, but when I clicked next, it said I already had finished this part of the survey. I clicked okay, and it took me right back to the same movie clip and so on, and so on. I think it needs a little fixing. Did report it.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Got the same one yesterday, but the movie clip loaded, watched it, but when I clicked next, it said I already had finished this part of the survey. I clicked okay, and it took me right back to the same movie clip and so on, and so on. I think it needs a little fixing. Did report it.
    Got the same survey, wouldn't load. I really enjoy the movie clips (and, the reward is nice, too. ) so I was bummed that I didn't get to view it.

i just did a ds on a new kind of braces, finished the whole thing and instead of getting the congrats page i got:
    Thank you for sharing your opinions!

Thank you for participating in our survey today. Unfortunately, your profile does not correspond to the one we were looking for in this study.
    Thanks again!

just thought i would give everyone the heads up about this survey.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Well, I tried another movie survey today with a very well known cast, and it stoppped in the same place. When I clicked to load the movie clip, it went to a white page. I like movie surveys and never seem to be able to get one.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    Well, I tried another movie survey today with a very well known cast, and it stoppped in the same place. When I clicked to load the movie clip, it went to a white page. I like movie surveys and never seem to be able to get one.
    I agree. It's been close to 6 months since I've been able to successfully complete a movie survey and get credit. I believe I got the same survey as you did, but WAS able to load and watch the clips, answer all the questions, do the demographics. The last question was agreeing to keep info to myself. I clicked on that then hit next. It took me to a generic greenfield URL and the message that the survey is currently unavailable. Luckily, I had saved the URL immediately prior to getting the generic URL and was able to give an informed error report. Can't do more than that.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Just completed a survey on spices and at the very end, I got the blank white page instead of taking me back to the congrats page, this is the first time this has happened to me. Guess I'll have to see if it credits tomorrow?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES