Page 111 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1418

Thread: Daily Survey Technical Issues Thread

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

I have to check here first! I just did the meatless survey and had the same results as everyone else. I was so surprised that I didn't even think to report it.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

I just finished a DS and got the SR congrats page. When I clicked to go back to the SR member area, it made me log back in to SR. I've never had that happen before.

I know DS tracks by user ID. So having to log back in to SR at the end of the survey shouldn't affect credit as a long as I get the Congrats page, right?
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by AuroraBorealis View Post
    I just finished a DS and got the SR congrats page. When I clicked to go back to the SR member area, it made me log back in to SR. I've never had that happen before.

I know DS tracks by user ID. So having to log back in to SR at the end of the survey shouldn't affect credit as a long as I get the Congrats page, right?

I have had that happen a couple of times before. I have no idea why, but I have always gotten credit.
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

Is anyone else having trouble just getting into the GF page to take a survey? I was out all morning, so thought I would try now. When I click on the banner, the progress bar moves slowly across for about 5 minutes, then I get an error message. This has happened 3 times, so I am wondering if there is something wrong? I hope it is not on my end, but you never know!
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sqromano View Post
    Is anyone else having trouble just getting into the GF page to take a survey? I was out all morning, so thought I would try now. When I click on the banner, the progress bar moves slowly across for about 5 minutes, then I get an error message. This has happened 3 times, so I am wondering if there is something wrong? I hope it is not on my end, but you never know!
    Gald, but not so glad that someone else is having the same problem!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Gald, but not so glad that someone else is having the same problem!
    Is this a PA problem? We are both from PA.

nope, i can't get the GF page to load either. Drat!!!
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I just posted in a new thread about this as I didn't see these posts. I haven't been able to get into GF since early this morning. Pages won't load.
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Not sure if it's been fixed or anyone else has tried but I just got in no problems, was able to get one (easy one yeah!) and finished with congrats screen and I'm from PA.
    Sunshine Rewards

I got one around 5 this afternoon. I guess it was a problem for all just not PA.