Page 126 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1418

Thread: Daily Survey Technical Issues Thread

Quote Originally Posted by gpp2001 View Post
    Is anyone else having any problems getting Greenfield to load? Maybe I'm being impatient but I can't seem to get it to load.
    Yes same problems

i'm sorry that you guys are having problems with gf loading. did a survey earlier today and had no problems. maybe just wait a little while and the problem will hopefully correct itself. try and have a good day and remember - it will get better and keep on smiling.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I just finished a DS. It was a little slow loading, but nothing like it was this morning! Maybe the problem is fixed.
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    i'm sorry that you guys are having problems with gf loading. did a survey earlier today and had no problems. maybe just wait a little while and the problem will hopefully correct itself. try and have a good day and remember - it will get better and keep on smiling.
    for the encouragment. Were you a Cheerleader is a past life?
    I just finished my DS for today. I try to have it done beteen 8-10 but that didn't work today. Important part is that i was finally able to it to load and completed.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

Wahoooo! I finally finally finally got into, got through, and got credit for, an AMP! I estimate that it's been well over a year since that has happened. (A few weeks ago I went through and counted all OTX/AMP surveys I've ever gotten credit for, and it was about 20 since March '07, that's now UNlucky I am with them.)

What changed? Either my luck, or the fact that I didn't fill out the extra info before clicking through to the survey. Decided that it didn't need to know, ahead of time, the income, education etc, so just filled out the required pages and continued on, figuring it would let me into more surveys, and then the survey itself could ask those questions. And it worked it worked it worked!

AND, while I was in the middle of it, for whatever reason I lost connection for about 30 seconds, which nearly made me cry, then it took until about 7 minutes after the next hour to credit, which made me give up 99% of my hope that it would credit, but...woooooo!!!!!!!

So now I have to do a DS today, and then I'll be back on track for the low bonus.
    Sunshine Rewards

Well, after that great AMP success, my DS just ended in a white page titled "End Page", with the following on it.

Thank you for sharing your opinions!

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and opinions! Your answers have been received and this survey is now completed.

PLEASE NOTE: Only one submission per person is accepted.

Was a survey about video and pictures and the ways we might take video and pictures. Rather long, but I was happy the whole time b/c of the AMP thing.
    Sunshine Rewards

As an FYI, I am noticing that surveys are timing out more than usual. I typically am doing other things (like right now I'm working on short vowel sounds with DS) while doing a survey, and if I get distracted it can take awhile. Usually I can just go right back to it, but I've just timed myself out of two in a row b/c I got distracted.

Not sure if this is new (I know it's always been a possibility, but it's never happened to me, and I take surveys slooooowly to make sure I'm not taking them too fast b/c of the way I read) but it seems new to me, and I wanted to let all the other distracted survey-takers know!
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    As an FYI, I am noticing that surveys are timing out more than usual. I typically am doing other things (like right now I'm working on short vowel sounds with DS) while doing a survey, and if I get distracted it can take awhile. Usually I can just go right back to it, but I've just timed myself out of two in a row b/c I got distracted.

Not sure if this is new (I know it's always been a possibility, but it's never happened to me, and I take surveys slooooowly to make sure I'm not taking them too fast b/c of the way I read) but it seems new to me, and I wanted to let all the other distracted survey-takers know!
    That happened to me today too and I thought it was just me! lol
    It was back to back and I didnt' think I was going to get another one but I did.
    Sunshine Rewards

I also received a white "end page" at the end of my DS today instead of the SS page. Rather upset, I was kicked out of a good ten surveys before I got this one on shopping to go through. Oh well. Always tomorrow!

Ugh i just completed a survey on cell phone usage, and got to the end and it said Thank you, your survey has been submited....but i didn't get back to the SR congrats page.....yikes! I hope it credits!
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards