Page 3 of 142 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Survey Technical Issues Thread

just tried to do my ds for the day and this is what i got when the survey tried to load: This questionnaire is empty! Add questions first. here is the url for this particular survey - http://www.globaltestmarket.com/surv...70598434_10_3_.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I think GF is having a bit of trouble this morning, I just tried a DS too and it was loading really, really slow and finally it came to a page that said...sorry, you have already taken this survey, huh? It was going to be about movies.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I think GF is having a bit of trouble this morning, I just tried a DS too and it was loading really, really slow and finally it came to a page that said...sorry, you have already taken this survey, huh? It was going to be about movies.

I got that one as well and it also loaded very slowly for me.

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    The exact same thing happened to me with this survey.

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

I juts did the voices of america survey and it did not re-direct me to Sunshien Rewards when I finished. Will I still receive credit? I have the email from Voices of America to prove that I registered with their survey.

Quote Originally Posted by slkardos View Post
    I juts did the voices of america survey and it did not re-direct me to Sunshien Rewards when I finished. Will I still receive credit? I have the email from Voices of America to prove that I registered with their survey.

You may or may not. Sometimes they post later in the month. This is when we see 2 credits in one day and some members wonder were they came from.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I just completed my DS and got the SR congrats page, but then it said "click to log into SR". I know I was logged in when I was trying for a survey and don't know how I would have gotten logged out during the survey. I have never had this happen. Do you think my survey will credit and is there something I might have done during the survey to get logged out of SR? TIA

if you were logged in when you started the survey you should hopefully get credit for it as the ds tracks by your id. i have a question - i had options this morning that i qualified for, started 3 surveys and after about getting halfway thru them and hitting continue i get the page that says i don't qualify for any surveys. how can you qualify for a survey, start one and then be told you don't qualify when you know you do?
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

this has happened to me too, marcy, I think it is something to do with quality control sometimes - somehow they decide you were doing the survey too fast or something, so they kick you out It's frustrating, yes, but it just seems to happen sometimes even when you think aren't doing anything wrong.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

I've gotten two surveys that go through the qualifying questions, and then pop open a ton of windows to download videos... and then when I click next (not done too fast - I let all the videos finish downloading) it tells me no surveys...
    Something is broken on this one.

Mod Note: There have been 7 other reports of the same thing so if you see this survey back out and report it to Greenfield. No need to report it in this thread again since we have a heads up now on it.
    Last edited by m 'n c; 12-24-2008 at 10:19 AM.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129