Thread: Smilebox

Default Smilebox

I just added a company called Smilebox to the rotating banners at the top of the page. I downloaded their installer and tested the site out and it is really cute!! You can make emailable cards with your own pictures plus their backgrounds and music. I haven't tried to send one to anyone yet.

It looks like it is free to sign up and use a standard number of features but then you have to pay if you want the full site. Honestly, I think it is probably worth it just to try the free stuff and then if you and your family really get into it, you can try the 14 day trial of the full service.

It's called Smilebox and we can't pay incentives on it but it is worth checking out if you like to email pictures and cards to your friends and family.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

This sounds like a lot of fun Tricia, going to play with it when I get home. Thanks
    Sunshine Rewards

I am using this site for making a family cookbook. I am able to add pictures of the person's favorite recipe along with a picture of the finished product. We gave a cookbook last year to both grandparents, and I am making one for myself and my 2 DD. We just printed the pages out, put them in sleeve protectors, and put in a binder. The best part is we can keep adding to it.

This last May I had made a new rhubarb recipe and by the time we drove 8 hours to my parents' home the rhubarb dessert was more like "rhubarb slop" but was still delicious. My SIL wanted the recipe so I was able to e-mail the recipe through Smilebox along with a picture of the weekend and music added on. Great memory!

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I have it on my home computer and I love it.

Finally got a chance to check this out last night. I think that I am going to get a lot of use, not to mention fun out of this.
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Actually, I clicked on it yesterday and even made a really cute Christmas card. It came out great!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards