Thread: When do I need to cash out?

Default When do I need to cash out?

I have enough for a gift card in my account now (not pending), but I'm wanting to do some more freebies and see if I can't bump it up a little more. I need the gift card by September 10th at the extreme latest. When do I need to request my cashout in order to get the most time gaining freebies but still give Tricia and USPS enough time to get it to me? Oh, I'll likely be requesting a Disney gift card (or two), possibly Gift card and disney dollars - if that makes a difference.

Joined SR May 14, 2007

Sunshine Rewards

I was pondering this too - we leave on 9/8 for WDW. I decided to just go ahead and cash out for another $25 GC this morning. I figured that would give me (& Tricia!) plenty of time and if I can get my balance up high enough to cash out in time for another $25 GC, great - if not, I won't be stressed out by having waited.
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I would give it at least 2 weeks that way Tricia can verify and ship to you and you can make sure you get it. Usually it doesn't take more than a week but I would give it 2 just in case.
    Sunshine Rewards