Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of JetBlue

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of JetBlue

Have you shopped at JetBlue? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for JetBlue at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop JetBlue at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

Just placed my first purchase (thru SR) with Jetblue. I purchased tickets on 2/14 and they are already pending today!!! Soo very happy and it is the same easy process that I always use, but this time with SR credit!!!

Thanks for adding JetBlue to SR!!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

JetBlue has been my airline of choice for nearly 5 years, so to say I was estactic when they were added to SR is an understatement. This past booking experience on Friday was my first through SR. As I had a JetBlue credit, I was unsure if my SR credit would come through. When I looked at my confirmation, I noticed a billing error. Despite it being the first day a booking window had opened for them, it literally took 5 minutes for me to reach an agent, explain myself, and get the matter fixed. Today on Wednesday, not only is my SR credit pending, but the updated billing info is showing on my True Blue account. As I told the rep when I called on Friday "I love your company"
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

While I love to travel with JetBlue - never had a problem with a reservation or making changes. I have been waiting for credit since mid-February. I did file a trouble ticket - but no credit. So while I will continue to travel with them, and book thru SR ,I am not going to depend on earning with them. I will say the new T5 terminal at JFK is fantastic, great shopping & food.
    Sunshine Rewards

Wink

I LOVE JET BLUE!! AND I love SR cash back for booking EVERYtime! Thanks SR!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!