Thread: SR in Canada?

Default SR in Canada?

We leave in the morning to go up to Canada to stay at my Dad's house for a week. He lives alone and I know for 100% certainty that he is not a SR member, nor will he become one (just not internet savvy). I'm assuming it's ok for me to check my balance up there, and such?

Can I complete offers while I'm up there, or will they detect a Canadian IP addy and turn me away? Freebies, paid offers, shopping? Does this apply to all?

What can/should I do to be on the safe side? I'd like to take some of my vacation/relaxing time to earn a few extra bucks. (I'll also be going through the garage and having a garage sale up there - and I get to keep 50% of the proceeds of anything that I sell, and 100% of the proceeds of anything that was mine when I lived up there - so I'm hoping to make money there too - yaaay!)

Hopefully it'll be a productive week earing money for next months Disney trip.

Thanks for the help in advance!

Rissa
    Joined SR May 14, 2007

Sunshine Rewards

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

They will detect the Canadian ip address and there are a lot of offers you won't be able to complete. They probably won't let you do survey's either. Shopping works well and most of the clicks work, although there are some offers you won't be able to see. If they have an issue with your ip you will see a message saying the offer isn't available in your area.
    Sunshine Rewards