Thread: Give Fun Shipping - UPS signature?

Default Give Fun Shipping - UPS signature?

For those of you who got their Disney gift cards from Give Fun already, if they arrived via UPS - was there a signature required?

I placed two orders: $1000 and $300. I did not pay for the Priority shipping (dumb me), just the 90 cents shipping. They still have not mailed them (they charged my card a while ago though - I thought they couldn't do that until it shipped?!) I read that they ship large amounts 2 day UPS. I NEED them by next Monday (Aug 13), but will be out of town until Sunday (Aug 12). If they arrive this week with UPS, am I screwed, or will the leave them on the porch?

Argh, this is cutting it close and driving me nuts. I haven't had much luck with the phone people yet. Everytime I return their call I end up talking to a secretary type person who takes my info and says someone higher up will return my call, and everytime they do I'm not home. Phone tag... It's been like 10 days since I ordered though. I'm hoping if I call them Monday from my Dad's house in Canada, I can figure something out with them on the phone. Maybe get them shipped to my hubbie's office and have an employee sign for them? Ugh.

Sorry for the rant. Anyways, any experience?
    Joined SR May 14, 2007

Sunshine Rewards

Mine did not require a signature. The UPS man just left them on my doorstep.
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

Mine were supposed to be mailed first thing Thursday but I have not received them yet. I thought that someone else said 3-day UPS, so hopefully they will arrive tomorrow.

I will let you know when I get them how they were shipped and if a signature was required.
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Business Days.
    ________
    Mature Webcams
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 07:40 AM.

My cards arrived today via UPS. They were sent out on Thursday via 2-day air. They did not require a signature, the UPS man left them on my doorstep (even though my husband was home).
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

it took awhile to get mine but I finally got them. It was not fun talking to them and getting information. Good Luck Try calling and asking to speak with a supervisor.
    Debbie

Sunshine Rewards