Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Dinning Plan 2008

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    Are the Appy's only included on the Deluxe or are the back on the normal plan as well?
    Appy's are included in the deluxe plan.

We are planning a trip next june/july with about 12 people 8 adults and 4 children one under 3. We are going to be doing up some menus and ts meals to see the cost with and without the dining plan to see which way to go. I am hoping that we could do the ddp because it is alot easier.
    Me DH DD15 DS13 DD8 DS5
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    Appy's are included in the deluxe plan.
    Well thats good news.

Hello Walt Disney World Marketing and Promotions. Let 2008 be the Year of a Million dreams more, with Not only Free dining this fall, but Deluxe Free dinning!

Thank You!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Did anyone else see the other small new change to the 08 DDP? Apparently now snack credits can only be used on "single serving" snacks - so no more boxes of donuts, 1/2 gallons of milk, etc. They are really stripping the plan down!!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

A friend (my Disney traveling pal) sent this article to me last night, thought I'd share it with you all.

http://jimhillmedia.com/blogs/jim_hi...dw-guests.aspx

I can just imagine the chaos the 1st week of the NEW dining plan!! Hope they get more complaints from servers and guests that they at least put back in the tip!!
    Last edited by Pooh's Pal; 01-08-2008 at 12:24 PM.
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    Did anyone else see the other small new change to the 08 DDP? Apparently now snack credits can only be used on "single serving" snacks - so no more boxes of donuts, 1/2 gallons of milk, etc. They are really stripping the plan down!!
    I didn't even know you could use it for that stuff before???
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pooh's Pal View Post
    A friend (my Disney traveling pal) sent this article to me last night, thought I'd share it with you all.

I can just imagine the chaos the 1st week of the NEW dining plan!! Hope they get more complaints from servers and guests that they at least put back in the tip!!
    That link isn't working for me...do I have to register to join his blog?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    I didn't even know you could use it for that stuff before???
    The old rule was pretty much anything under $4. A lot of the gift shops had stuff like Entenmann's donuts, bags of Lays, etc. that fit into that category.

You can access that particular blog article through the Dis on the restaurants board, thread on DDP changes causing huge problems.

It's really sad that Disney didn't do a better job communicating to people about the changes, which are really MAJOR changes that cost a family more $$ (the tip). I don't understand how they could have been careless like that.
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    That link isn't working for me...do I have to register to join his blog?
    \

sorry, I just copied it from the email my friend sent me...try this

I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

My family has never used the DD plan because we do more counter service. But I did think about doing the plan with just DD and me this summer. It would be nice not to worry about carrying extra cash and cards around. However, with the new rules, I would still have to do tip. Plus, it would have been nice to get donuts, etc., at the resort store for your snack credit. Now I will have to reconsider getting the plan.
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards