Thread: MySPiceSage.com

Default MySPiceSage.com

i just received an order from MySpiceSage.com yesterday. There was a slight problem with the packaging I wanted to bring to their attention (nothing that needed to be fixed for me). The president of MySpiceSage responded and told me to keep checking back as they will be adding close to 100 new products after the new year! That's exciting news to me!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Looking forward to that......thanks for the information Carla!!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I can't believe that there are more spices to add. They have more than I have ever heard of. LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I can't believe that there are more spices to add. They have more than I have ever heard of. LOL!

I know! It will be interesting to see what they add! I wonder if some of it will be the same spices in different forms (ground, whole etc). It does make me interested in cooking though!!
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

You know what is funny is that everyone says that there are so many that they never hear of on there and all the ones that I want to buy aren't on there. It is amazing how many aren't on there. The benefits of working in a restaurant though. You get to use all the funky ones.

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    You know what is funny is that everyone says that there are so many that they never hear of on there and all the ones that I want to buy aren't on there. It is amazing how many aren't on there. The benefits of working in a restaurant though. You get to use all the funky ones.
    I was thinking the same thing Kim.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards