Thread: Survey Problems?

Unhappy Survey Problems?

what is going on with the surveys? I didn't get credit for any of the three surveys (daily survey, SM survey, and the OTX survey) that I did yesterday, nor did I get credit for the SM Greenfield survey that I did today! Is there a problem with them? I've been noticing lately that I'm not always getting credit for them.
    Sunshine Rewards

as far as the ds for yesterday i don't think those have been posted yet. has anything changed on your computer that might be preventing you from getting credit for your sm and otx surveys? are your privacy settings set to accept all cookies. you may want to check this out and see if that might be the problem. i am not really all that computer savvy so i don't know what else could be causing things not to credit for you. do you get credit for offers that you do? after you have completed your surveys do you get the congrats page (for ds and sm) and the thank you page for otx? how soon after doing your surveys are you deleting your cookies? i don't usually delete my cookies until my sm and otx have credited (otx tracks by cookies - sm does not). HTH.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Yesterdays DS just credited for me, did it for you too?

Are you clearing cookies before the OTX and SM?
    Sunshine Rewards

my ds just credited also.

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    as far as the ds for yesterday i don't think those have been posted yet. has anything changed on your computer that might be preventing you from getting credit for your sm and otx surveys? are your privacy settings set to accept all cookies. you may want to check this out and see if that might be the problem. i am not really all that computer savvy so i don't know what else could be causing things not to credit for you. do you get credit for offers that you do? after you have completed your surveys do you get the congrats page (for ds and sm) and the thank you page for otx? how soon after doing your surveys are you deleting your cookies? i don't usually delete my cookies until my sm and otx have credited (otx tracks by cookies - sm does not). HTH.
    No, nothing on my computer has changed except that when I saw the SM survey did not credit the first time yesterfday, I went ahead nad cleared my cookies ran all the antivirus programs before doing the SM survey again. Yes, I got the congrats and thank you pages for all 3 survyes.
    Sunshine Rewards

has this been happening to you a lot lately or is this something that just started happening recently? i wish i could help you with this but if you are not deleting your cookies too soon after doing an otx survey and you get the congrats page for your ds and sm it must be something with your computer. i had a lot of problems last year with otx not crediting so i can totally relate to your frustration. sorry i couldn't be more help to you but i hope for your sake that it does get better for you and surveys start to credit. have a nice day and try to keep smiling.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Unfortunately things like this are specific to your computer. If there were issues with surveys not crediting Tricia would make an announcement as she would see it in the survey credit stats changing. Since she has not made that announcement I can only assume, as should you, that there is an issue related to your computer and situation that has kept them from crediting since many others are getting their credits.
    Sunshine Rewards