Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MyJewelryBox.com--6 hours--11% back and 20% off

Quote Originally Posted by rumrunnergirl View Post
    I could never get it to take off the shipping. I'd log in, see "free shipping on ALL orders" (yes, they capitalized it), yet when I'd try to check out they wanted to charge me, with a banner that said "Free Shipping on orders over $50". I wasn't going to enter my CC info until they took off the shipping.

So, I saved myself some money by not ordering, LOL.
    Did you go the whole way through because at the end the discount and the shipping comes off and the 20% if you used the link that says welcome sunshine.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Yes, the 20% was taken off, and the blue writing that said "Welcome Sunshine Rewards members - free shipping on ALL orders and 20% off " was replaced with "free shipping on orders over $50", and the next step was to enter my CC info, which I wouldn't do until I could see the total with shipping removed.

The page showed the promo code taking off the 20%, said "a promo code has been applied to this order". It showed shipping of $7.95, and underneath that it again said "free shipping on orders over $50".

Quote Originally Posted by rumrunnergirl View Post
    Yes, the 20% was taken off, and the blue writing that said "Welcome Sunshine Rewards members - free shipping on ALL orders and 20% off " was replaced with "free shipping on orders over $50", and the next step was to enter my CC info, which I wouldn't do until I could see the total with shipping removed.

The page showed the promo code taking off the 20%, said "a promo code has been applied to this order". It showed shipping of $7.95, and underneath that it again said "free shipping on orders over $50".
    Yes, that what it does, and at the final step it shows the free shipping and the 20% off. I'm not sure why its like that, but its the very last step when it comes off.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.