Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MyJewelryBox.com--6 hours--11% back and 20% off

Default MyJewelryBox.com--6 hours--11% back and 20% off

We just scored a GREAT deal! From now until 10pm Eastern, you can use our 20% off coupon and free shipping at MyJewelryBox combined with a first-time-ever 11% cash back!! I doubt that we will ever see this again. They have fabulous prices and great quality merchandise:

Here's the page for the coupons:

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/MyJewelryBox/

Here are a number of member reviews:

http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/...ad.php?t=14795

And here are two videos showing some of their merchandise:

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/video...clusive-offer/

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/video...july-specials/
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Also for the people you know who have too much jewelry (if THATS even possible), here is a great gift for keeping their jewelry looking sparkling and new, a sonic cleaner. I have one, and I love it.

With our 20% off and free shipping, it is only 31.00
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by sunshinecindy; 12-11-2008 at 05:20 PM.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Just ordered the this cleaner and it is 31.99 plus free shipping Can't wait

Sunshine Rewards

I hope that everyone will post what they find. There is so much good stuff that it is almost impossible to look at everything!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Cindy - i have ordered jewelry thru my jewelry box b4 and was very happy with the purchase. can you tell me about the sonic cleaner. does it clean more than rings - like gold chains and is it gentle. any info you can give me would be greatly appreciated.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    Cindy - i have ordered jewelry thru my jewelry box b4 and was very happy with the purchase. can you tell me about the sonic cleaner. does it clean more than rings - like gold chains and is it gentle. any info you can give me would be greatly appreciated.
    Even the finest jewelry can get dirty over time. Silver of course tarnishes, as can gold alloys, and even the purest gold can lose its brilliance and get gummed with skin oils and dirt over time. If you wear a lot of jewelry and want to keep it looking its best at all times, without having to take it all to a jeweler for a professional cleaning every few months, then you might like these deal from My Jewelry Box on a Connoisseurs Sonic Supreme Jewelry Bath (Item #: 52GC1043). This jewelry bath uses sonic technology to get your jewelry sparkling clean. All you do is drop it in the cleaning bath and turn on the cleaner, then leave it. Sonic waves will knock off dirt and clean out even the little crevices under gems.

Yes, it is gentle and you can use it for your necklaces.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Even the finest jewelry can get dirty over time. Silver of course tarnishes, as can gold alloys, and even the purest gold can lose its brilliance and get gummed with skin oils and dirt over time. If you wear a lot of jewelry and want to keep it looking its best at all times, without having to take it all to a jeweler for a professional cleaning every few months, then you might like these deal from My Jewelry Box on a Connoisseurs Sonic Supreme Jewelry Bath (Item #: 52GC1043). This jewelry bath uses sonic technology to get your jewelry sparkling clean. All you do is drop it in the cleaning bath and turn on the cleaner, then leave it. Sonic waves will knock off dirt and clean out even the little crevices under gems.

Yes, it is gentle and you can use it for your necklaces.

I am have a lot of jewelry that I am always going to get cleaned so I am excited to try this out.

Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Help! I'm looking for a mother's ring but the only ones that I'm able to find are the ones that have mom and one gem in it, I want the one where you can add mutliple birthstones. Am I calling it the right name>?
    Sunshine Rewards

Make sure that you are logged into SR when you make your purchase and click through your link on the SR page. Someone made a purchase already and wasn't logged in. We'll be able to track it down later, but it will delay you getting your credit.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

i just ordered the sonic cleaner. with the 20% off and the free shipping the whole order was $31.99. what a deal. for all the info about this and for helping me with my decision. have a wonderful evening.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl