Thread: Understanding Modpath offers?

Threaded View

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

Default Understanding Modpath offers?

It has been very discouraging lately that SO many of the new offers being listed are modpath offers, which don't credit for many of us on SR. I know that free offers are free but it is a downer to get excited seeing all the new offers but then see it is the dreaded modpath. It isn't my email (as I change it routinely) or my settings. I have no problem with ANY other offer or my shopping crediting so I know it is not my computer. Eltpath, tnmtechnology, etc...they all credit just fine. Do you guys know if it a modpath offer when you post it? It usually isn't an issue because there isn't that many but lately it seems like the majority of new offers are all modpaths and I have pages that I can't take advantage of Is there any other way to route the offers? Anything that might help all of those of us who do not get credit for these offers would be appreciated. I'm not trying to be gripey, just would like to understand why these particular offers don't credit for so many of us
    Last edited by andrea2289; 12-12-2008 at 11:23 AM. Reason: Spelling
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards