Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stylin Studio Score!!

Default Stylin Studio Score!!

I was really worried yesterday when Jillian wrote a NEW letter to Santa and decided that she only wanted two things for Christmas--a Smart Board and a Stylin Studio. I had looked at Stylin Studios earlier and they were almost $70 and not something she had talked much about. So I didn't get it. And a Smart Board is a computer and wipe board combo like you see on CNN during the election that she has in her classroom--thousands of dollars!!

So I was really upset. I had already bought her everything I was going to buy her except one more present to even her up with her sister, who also informed me the other day about a gift that was the one she wanted most and I hadn't bought it (but it was only $37). Lo and behold. The Stylin Studio is on sale for $39.99 today at Target with free shipping!!!!! I'm so excited. I know it would not have been the end of the world. But it's probably the last year that she will believe in Santa, and I didn't want him to totally let her down.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Awesome Tricia!!!
    <Sunshine Rewards

Awesome find Tricia!! Glad that worked out!
    Sunshine Rewards

What a wonderful mommy you are. What we don't do for our babies.
    Sunshine Rewards

Awesome - glad you found a great deal on it! Don't you just LOVE it when they change their Santa list after your checkbook is closed for the season, LOL?!

Cute little Santa story...when my oldest DD was about 4, rookie parents that we were, we took her to see Santa at the mall about a week before Christmas and AFTER I was 100% done with my shopping for her and was so proud of myself for procuring everything her little heart reasonably desired. Life was grand...until...gulp...she sat on that fat old man's lap and announced "Santa, I want a dancing remote control Care Bear for Christmas" with a big smile. Of course I looked at my DH with panic spread across my face. She got off Santa's lap and I said "Maddy, I've never heard of a dancing remote controlled Care Bear; where you'd see it?"...her response killed me..."Oh no, Mommy, I've never seen one; I just know that Santa's elves can make whatever you dream up." Drat...yeah, no...they can't. But at age 4, I wasn't about to burst that bubble. I continued to panic for a day or so, then happened to be walking through Walmart (or Target) and saw an end cap full of Care Bears wearing Brittany Spears-like headsets that danced robotically. Nope...didn't care how much it cost...tossed it in the cart (turned out to be like $20). It wasn't exactly remote controlled, but it fit the bill in every other way and she was tickled pink on Christmas morning. LOL! I've learned to not rule my Christmas shopping 100% complete until the day before Christmas.
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

Quote Originally Posted by jl8595 View Post
    Awesome - glad you found a great deal on it! Don't you just LOVE it when they change their Santa list after your checkbook is closed for the season, LOL?!

Cute little Santa story...when my oldest DD was about 4, rookie parents that we were, we took her to see Santa at the mall about a week before Christmas and AFTER I was 100% done with my shopping for her and was so proud of myself for procuring everything her little heart reasonably desired. Life was grand...until...gulp...she sat on that fat old man's lap and announced "Santa, I want a dancing remote control Care Bear for Christmas" with a big smile. Of course I looked at my DH with panic spread across my face. She got off Santa's lap and I said "Maddy, I've never heard of a dancing remote controlled Care Bear; where you'd see it?"...her response killed me..."Oh no, Mommy, I've never seen one; I just know that Santa's elves can make whatever you dream up." Drat...yeah, no...they can't. But at age 4, I wasn't about to burst that bubble. I continued to panic for a day or so, then happened to be walking through Walmart (or Target) and saw an end cap full of Care Bears wearing Brittany Spears-like headsets that danced robotically. Nope...didn't care how much it cost...tossed it in the cart (turned out to be like $20). It wasn't exactly remote controlled, but it fit the bill in every other way and she was tickled pink on Christmas morning. LOL! I've learned to not rule my Christmas shopping 100% complete until the day before Christmas.
    Very resourceful mommy!!!

I think next year I am telling the girls that Santa doesn't take requests after December 1. LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post

I think next year I am telling the girls that Santa doesn't take requests after December 1. LOL!
    That's a great idea!!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Quote Originally Posted by jl8595 View Post

What a beautiful story!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

We mommies are really the best. Just purchased a Playstation 3 for DS16. Had to replace the one DS24 took with him when he moved last week. Boy, did I enjoying spending that much money! But whatever makes them happy.
    Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Tricia, you scored a great deal!! I thought I did well with Walmart a few weeks ago and it being $10 cheaper than etoys. That Stylin' Studio was the top of Emily's list and so I bought it before it sold out. THEN I saw it sold out on etoys...

YOu got a GREAT price!
    Sunshine Rewards