Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stylin Studio Score!!

Since you have the nack for finding the $$$ gifts at $$ - any deals on Nintendo DS? Yeah, 21 year old baby, mentioned it would be fun, so I have to get it. The Mama Gene never wears out.
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Congratulations!!! This year, they really didn't have any big, specific wants. A couple yrs ago, Anna wanted the Birthday Bratz car and it was no longer on the shelves. I found it on eBay. I was so excited and so was Anna. She still plays with it. This year, with Grace being an old lady of 13, toys aren't a big thing and I can see Anna moving away from them, too, so this is probably our last year of getting real "toys".

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    We mommies are really the best. Just purchased a Playstation 3 for DS16. Had to replace the one DS24 took with him when he moved last week. Boy, did I enjoying spending that much money! But whatever makes them happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofree View Post
    Since you have the nack for finding the $$$ gifts at $$ - any deals on Nintendo DS? Yeah, 21 year old baby, mentioned it would be fun, so I have to get it. The Mama Gene never wears out.

Oh no!!! There's no hope for me then, is there, LOL??!! Here I was thinking once they stopped "believing", perhaps it would lighten the compulsion I have to fulfill everything on their lists. Oh well! Fortunately their lists are still reasonable...for now...<<sigh>>.
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

Quote Originally Posted by jl8595 View Post

Oh no!!! There's no hope for me then, is there, LOL??!! Here I was thinking once they stopped "believing", perhaps it would lighten the compulsion I have to fulfill everything on their lists. Oh well! Fortunately their lists are still reasonable...for now...<<sigh>>.
    No hope - might as well just give them the credit card on Black Friday and apply for a PT job!
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards