Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Resteraunts.com

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    I'm trying to come up with nice cheap gifts for the four people I work with. I was planning on just making something for three of them, but I think my boss might think a dishtowel is a little girly. Think he might like a restaurant.com gift certificate?
    I think anyone would love a gift card to a restaraunt. With times tough I am sure many families have cut out eating out as their first cut back. The great deal of this shocks me actually. I mean $3 for $25 worth of food is really almost unheard of and that is before your 12% back.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    I'm trying to come up with nice cheap gifts for the four people I work with. I was planning on just making something for three of them, but I think my boss might think a dishtowel is a little girly. Think he might like a restaurant.com gift certificate?
    Just check what restaurants there are to make sure it's useful. And make sure the restaurant GC you buy (unless you're just talking about a GC to the site) has clearly stated conditions and that you tell your boss of those.

And sign yourself up with the site so that you are notified when restaurants drop out. I've had $25 worth of certificates for a year now b/c restaurants keep dropping out of the program, and now I have 3 certificates to restaurants I have NO interest in going to. The places in my area are not places I want to go to, it's really sad. But if I hadn't signed up with the site I wouldn't have known about the drop outs, so especially when giving as a gift, make sure you can tell the recipients if a restaurant isn't participating, so they can choose another restaurant from the list. And hope the ones in your area are better than in mine!
    Sunshine Rewards

Ah, thanks. I decided to hold off on it last night, but was going to just go with the site gift certificate. I talked to my mom today and since my brother will be in town for his birthday next weekend and I don't want to worry about leaving Christmas presents in my car while I'm at work, I'm going to go over there next weekend and get rid of my presents and have her help me make her famous carmel corn for all the work people. Thanks though!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards