Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Resteraunts.com

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Default Resteraunts.com

I finally was able to take advantage of one of their great deals. They added a new seafood place that is down the street from us and I was able to get 4 $25 GC for $12. Really can't beat that deal. Even if I don't give them away I can use them for us on dance nights since it is 2 doors down from our dance studio. $25 off of a $35 dinner means we get to eat 4 times for around $10 for 5 of us. Very nice!
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for posting! I check periodically and there has never been anything we would use. But just checked and there were 2 places we would go to!!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I love Restaurant.com right now. I've never used a gc but I've seen people using them so I am giving them a try. I've bought over $300 in gift cards in the past 2 weeks for about $60. You really can't beat that.
    Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

I have been giving them as holiday gifts...I bought the restaurant.com ones so they can choose!
    Sunshine Rewards

Are the $50 ones new? We have a new restaurant near us, but right now they only have the $50 ones.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Are the $50 ones new? We have a new restaurant near us, but right now they only have the $50 ones.
    I've seen them the past few times I've gone to look for gift cards so I'm not too sure how long they have been around. I do remember seeing the minimum order was a little higher than what Mike and I normally use so I have been keeping with the $25 cards.
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Which restaurants do you all get in your cities? I am trying to suggest this gift for people on my email list but I don't know if it is worth it for them to look. I guess I am trying to show them there are places to eat. I know about Vegas but.....

Kim

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    Which restaurants do you all get in your cities? I am trying to suggest this gift for people on my email list but I don't know if it is worth it for them to look. I guess I am trying to show them there are places to eat. I know about Vegas but.....

Kim
    I can help with Houston. Just let me know.

I bought Los Cucos (mexican) on Memorial (near Memorial Park) and Tokoyohana (sushi and grill).

I think Cabo's (mexican) which is downtown is available and I like eating there too. I'll have to look at the list closer to see what else is up.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm trying to come up with nice cheap gifts for the four people I work with. I was planning on just making something for three of them, but I think my boss might think a dishtowel is a little girly. Think he might like a restaurant.com gift certificate?
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

i'll have to check to see if they have any new listings for my area.
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards